Friday, November 11, 2005



I actually went town-ing after Caravan. Seriously, I kinda feel like quitting Caravan, or maybe, postponing my classes? It's like, having tuition during this period is really so wrong man. People either spend this time holiday-ing, enjoying or even working. Tuition? What's that man? Still considering though. Sigh.


Yup! Fortunately, our teacher had sth on so she let us off earlier. Rushed back home to change before meeting Mich and Jasz to go to Takashimaya to find the rest. Sha, Almoo, Mu, Kel and Xue. They have been there since noon. Some of them I think. Haha yup.


Dined at this Pepper Lunch place. T'was my first time there. Haha. While Sha had his, urm, 5th of 6th time within 2 weeks? Yeah. Okay. Spent much of our time chatting away. Anyway, we'd only started moving around 9 plus. Shops closed and stuff. Duh. What can we do man? Yup. Headed to Lido. Wanted to catch the Emily Rose thingy. However, some of us were afraid to, we ended up sitting down and continue our talks. Haha. Had our routine (standing in a cirle deciding...) a few times. Anyway, we're used to it alrdy ya? =x


Again, I enjoyed myself. Esp the talks and laughs we had. Sha had his braces removed and was smiling/grinning cheesily most of the time. LOL. Anyway, congrats bigboy! Yup. Happy happy us. HAIS. I WANT MORE! CHALET! BBQ! OUTINGS!



Oh, here are some pics.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

This is a failed group picture. HAHA. There were like only 4 out of 8 could be seen. Darn. ALMOO! I WANT UR SONY CAM! FEDEX BACK HOME!

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Jasz and I. Some shots in the toilet while the rest (esp the guys) were roaring mad outside. We were simply taking our own swt time though.


Image hosted by Photobucket.com

A very funny pic. In Jasz coat.

And not forgetting Wed's kbox trip with Azm and Wy! Took quite a lot of pictures. BUT! It were too dim inside the room so, yup.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

SUPERSTAR AZM! She was singing the Korean song, wasn't she?


Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Okay, okay. I admit. We're acting spas! WUAHAH!


Ooh ya! Azm has updated her blog and the vids as well. Hrm. Guess the vids arent working YET, but ya. Wait till it's fixed. TAKE A LOOK YA? =x




beautiful day, in bliss :) 12:27 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT